Yes it was a lazy Monday, because it was a fun weekends and I wasn’t ready for it to end. I am not a real big birthday person when it comes to my own, but this was nice 🙂 and my family was lots of fun, and I sure do love them. And that is what it is all about sharing that love, and then telling them where it comes from. Jesus.
It is actually snowing this morning, but on it’s way out and cook #4 is making me incredible waffles this morning, and oh my goodness I need to share pics from my birthday dinner, cook #1 make Chinese food and boy was it yummy. So anyway…
After this cold front leaves we have a beautiful week ahead. Let’s continue down last weeks list. disclaimer – you can safely assume that anytime I share a link, it is an affiliate link those bless me and you!
- more giveaways, from Kits Naturals, Lilla Rose, and more
- Menu Planning Help from Build a Menu
- Sundays in the South
- Learning Spanish, I have THE best program to share with you!
- and more incredible book reviews, there is one author in particular that I can not get enough of, husband and wife team actually, can you guess who it is?
- Tennessee Wildlife ~ Singing Frogs