I also love organizing at the beginning of a week and at the beginning of a month. How is your list making going? I urge you to get one going for this month, start with last month’s to do list and all the things that didn’t get done can be rolled over. I think I will make the rest of the list making advice an article on it’s own because I need to let you know hat is up this week first.
We have absolutely beautiful weather going here so I plan to get a lot done. Here is your update on what is happening on my blog this week.
Giveaways in progress
ended and waiting on a winner, will be announced this morning
Freebie in progress until Wed night, by me, on Amazon
And still coming up
- fun on the 4th
- more giveaways, still up, a great book on making goatmilk soap, another on potty training, and a review of an incredible book about beating depression through nutrition! and more!
- reminding you of all the giveaways in progress
- a travel review of Gatlinburg and the Great Smokey Mountains
- some great new articles on healthy living, and how it is possible these days
- hopefully I will also get one of my many “in progress” ebooks finished, have two just about done
- and of course Menu Plan Monday with some great recipes
- hmmm, did I leave anything out?