So, is everyone off to a wonderful start? Let me share with you my tip to great Mondays. On Saturday night, or even Friday night according to how you plan your weekends, make yourself a to do list for the next week. You can even break it into categories and include shopping lists. Then when you decide to take a family day or a church day or whatever you want to call it, you are not worried about what you should be doing. And when Monday morning rolls around, and you open your eyes and think, “oh my it’s Monday” at least you have a head start on your day. I love my to-do lists, as much as I love my Mondays. Lists keep you sleeping better and operating better. With all the high tech things we have these days we can even speak our lists and have them typed in an app that syncs between several devices.
As for blogging here this week, I have a list for that too. Here we go.
- announce some winners on the
- a reminder that the Tropical Traditions free shipping coupon 131766 ends today
- an article on those list making apps I was referring to above
- more giveaways, still up, one with some Arbonne products, a great book on making goatmilk soap, another on potty training, and a review of an incredible book about beating depression through nutrition! and more!
- reminding you of all the giveaways in progress
- a travel review of Gatlinburg and the Great Smokey Mountains
- some great new articles on healthy living, and how it is possible these days
- hopefully I will also get one of my many “in progress” ebooks finished
- and of course Menu Plan Monday with some great recipes
- and of course the Ebook bundle of the week, you will LOVE this week!
- hmmm, did I leave anything out?
- want some coffee coupons to get you movin on a Monday?