Okey Dokey, it may appear that I am late this morning but actually it is the opposite, I was so early I got several things done before I sat to list what all I needed to do. Sometimes I like to write while things are fresh and if I put it off at all, even to make a to do list then it feels like yesterdays news and I sometimes don’t write it at all. (stopping here for breath) . So. All that to say, now that my mind is on this upcoming week, let’s see what is on the line up. And I am adding check marks because that is the best thing about a list.
- Mother’s Day post 🙂 done
- Menu Plan Monday
- announce giveaway winners
- new giveaways, yay!
- new books for Kindle yay!
- I am kinda in a “get it in order” mood, so I may have lots of checklists this week, and some organizing posts, sound like fun?
- and how about that cookbook sale I referred top last week?
- a book review on making goat milk soap, looks good so far
- and a guest post for a friends blog on the topic of horse ownership
- and …. reviews on 2 favorite personal products
Wow, add all that to my absolutely wonderful get-in-the-garden weather this week and it looks like busy fun! Can’t wait to come back to this post with more red check marks!