I have been so busy I was too busy to tell you what I was so busy with but dear Denese reminded me that inquiring minds want to know. So I will tell. As I tackle this Tuesday. This was on my list to do the past two days. The ones with a check mark are done.
- reorganize my bookstore, taking down my black friday special and adding my Cyber Monday special
- Write my Monday posts
- write 3 studies for a homeschool publisher
- mostly done- write a magazine aricle for another publisher
- edit and choose our family picture, should have been done last week
- mostly done- rearrange my online ministry newsletter
- write and send my ministry newsletter
- write and send my Front Porch Fellowship e-zine
- mostly done- move one of my websites from one hosting account to another
- partly done-find a way to pay some bills
- print some snail mail newsletters
- mostly done-on top of this, be a momma, be wife, be a teacher, keep the fire going, and pray, pray, pray!
- whew, I am tired!
And I as actually doing real good until my desk top decided to spontaneously SHUT OFF while I was working on 5 things, most of which were not saved! But praise the Lord for memory, mine, not it’s.
don’t miss a thing Subscribe in a reader