This next contest is just a warm up , I got this note from Tawra Kellum at Living on a Dime, the sale starts the 17th and I will be reminding you, if you are subscribed to my feed.
Hi, I wanted to let you know that we are having our HUGE Savin’ O’ the Green Sale March 17th-23rd. We are offering 17 grocery savings focused e-books for $17. This is a great set of e-books that will help anyone lower their grocery bills.
So she is letting me give away one of the packages
The e-books that are included in this offer are:
Supermarket Savings 101 eCourse with audio downloads
Grocery Shopping On A Budget eCourse
Money Saving Meats e-book
Saving On Cleaning Supplies e-book
Eating Healthy On A Budget e-booklet
Is Eating Out Eating You Up? e-book
224 Meals In A Hurry e-book
Grocery Savings e-book
Menus That Make Cents e-book
Plan Ahead Leftovers e-book
Quick Dinners e-book
Menu Planning Made Easy
Simply Centsible Breakfasts
Thriving on One Income
The Bread by Hand eBook
Simply Centsible Suppers
Momma’s Guide to Growing Your Groceries
You can have one entry just for commenting that you would like it.
You can have an extra entry for all of the below, leave each in a separate comment please.
- you can get an extra entry if you subscribe to my bookstore mailing list, on the bookstore front page
- you can get an extra entry if you subscribe in a reader to my blog Subscribe in a reader
- you can get an extra entry (1 per day) if you follow me on twitter and tweet this contest
- you can get an extra entry if you befriend me on facebook and share about this contest
- you can get an extra entry if you blog about this contest on your blog and tell me about it with the url
- you can get an extra entry if you use the “share this” button below, and comment telling me where you shared
- you can get an extra entry if you add my button to your blog, here is the code below, add it to a sidebar or as a widget, then come back and tell me in a comment