How about a recap from last week to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
- blessed with Lilla Rose ~ let me count the ways
- loving those babies and Mommas’ hearts
- finally .. a filly
- making hard work look beautiful ~ review and giveaway
And more fun this week, it looks like it will be an incredible week, absolutely beautiful!! For all of my Lilla Rose loving friends we are having a Free Shipping special on all consultant start up kits, if you haven’t yet, you can read all about why I sell Lilla Rose Flexi Clips here. Or of course my recent
Since we are doing round two of Spring cleaning at my house, I will feature this one this week, my How to Clean a House book this week.
I have more reviews coming up and probably a couple new giveaways too. stay tuned!
I honestly cannot even begin to tell you how blessed I am as being a Lilla Rose consultant, but I am going to try. Since last July I have been active with this business, as an independant consultant. You can read all about why I sell Lilla Rose Flexi Clips here. So here goes. Oh and they have FREE shipping at the moment.
- It has been a great addition to our other home businesses.
- I own my own business, I am not an employee.
- I get to work at my own pace in my own environment with no one pushing me.
- I get TONS of encouragement.
- I get lots of recognition, which I consider extra encouragement
- I get paid great commissions.
- I used those commissions to buy a really neat truck a 4×4 4 door extra cab F350 Dually, red!
- I have also used those commissions to pay for several rodeo events with my family.
- I have been blessed to meet lots of wonderful new people.
- I get to help other young moms start their own business.
- I get to sell a great product I believe blesses other folks.
- I use my commissions and my discount to buy gifts for folks.
- I use my commissions to keep a well stocked pantry and freezers.
- I get to be part of a wonderful community of other consultants who HELP each other not compete with each other.
- I get great discounts and get great bonuses, and get great extra bonuses for doing well.
- As a consultant I get extra sales available to me.
- I am able to help others get all this too.
- I am not required to keep inventory.
- I am not required to meet quotas.
- I am able to teach something I LOVE.
- It is a wonderful way to teach business and entrepreneurship to homeschoolers.
- Lilla Rose blesses others, right now they have FREE shipping on all consultant kits, YOU CAN GET ALL THIS and free shipping too .
I have been a Momma since 1988, wow that is a long time. And I truly understand the scripture that says women will be saved through childbearing.
But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.
~ 1 Timothy 2:15
Another time I will share what I mean by that, but for now I will say that the Lord used my becoming a Mother in not only a Holy way but in truly an eternal, life changing, amazing way. It opened my eyes to His Kingdom. And my favorite life scripture has always been,
“Here am I, and the children God has given me.”
~ Hebrews 2:13
If there is anything I ever wanted to be found faithful at, it is Motherhood. Because I consider my children such a gift from Him. A gift of grace from the King of Kings Himself.
And yet it is also the thing I feel a fail at so often. Things go wrong, other people interfere, and I get frustrated. Things so often are just not as they should be. My heart hurts when my children’s hearts hurt, life is not fair. People are rude.
Just this week one of my sons was in a public place and some idiot guy thought it was cool to use very foul cuss words in front of him, all guys talk that way right? No, wrong. Terribly wrong. Momma Bear gonna take your head off wrong. Oh my, proof there is a real God is the fact that I have never physically hurt anyone who has done my children wrong.
Can you hear it? Can you tell how passionate I am about raising my children? So serious in fact that sometimes I forget the simplicity of love. Back up, slow down, enjoy the journey. And then the Lord drops this in my life. A young momma I do not know. Reminding me that motherhood is all about simply loving them. And being grateful. Loving Him and loving them. It really is so simple. And so often forgotten. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. She gave me permission to share it here.
Maybe we should name her that. Finally. Our stallion is an older boy, beautiful, great temperament and sweet, nice bloodlines and makes cute babies, but he is older, which means sometimes things take a while. And since we put our mares in with him and just let nature take it’s course you never know exactly when a baby should be expected.
You can get a good idea, but maybe it will be the first week of next month rather than the first week of this month.
And while mares usually start to prepare for birth in a somewhat predictable manner it isn’t science unless you make it so, and honestly we pretty much let nature take it’s course there too.
So all that to say, we have been watching this momma for a month wondering when?
Not anxious but wondering. And she finally arrived. Cute lil girl.
Her Mommas name is Cody Peppy Angel and her Daddy’s name is Jags Diamond Gem, got any name ideas for her?
Living on a farm is fun, in fact lots of fun, but it is also hard work and let’s face it sometimes hard workers look like hard workers. Girls get get muscles and tans and callouses, but we also clean up nice. However sometimes hardworking hands don’t look as pretty as we would like to keep them looking.
Well have I got news for you in that department. Recently a friend, Misty Marr from Jamberry Nails sent us some Jamberry nail wraps. What are Jamberry Nail wraps you ask? They are non toxic vinyl nail wraps that come in very fun designs, designs you could not do with a polish unless you had all day and a lot of talent. And miniature brushes. And did I say all day? Alllll day it would take to paint these. But you don’t have to. Because these are easy. And they are affordable.
The mail came, I opened the box, and my daughters disappeared.
For a long time. A very long time. Because they were having fun.
And I heard “oohs” and “ahhhs” and giggles.
And when they finally reappeared, they said, “Mom we love these we need more, get us more, MORE! ”
Out of 5 daughters only 2 remain at home, the rest are married with children of their own. And the two left don’t always enjoy lots of time together, they are 11 and 17 so their interests don’t always overlap. They both ride and well but they are different, one more adventurous and the other more studious. So I love when they do things together, and this was one of those experiences. And they had fun. And they loved it, which made this momma happy. Oh and there was no mess. And they read instructions and applied everything all by themselves. So yes these Jamberry nail wraps are Momma approved.
And then the big test. After washing dishes by hand, and lots of house chores and lots of farm chores, and rodeos, and horse handling and everything else that goes along with living on a farm, they still look great! they probably don’t last as long with all of our hardworking activity but they last lots longer than polish. And I don’t worry about things being spilled on my nice barnwood furniture. And I don’t have to smell yucky stuff. and they are pretty.
And you need some too.
So guess what? I have a giveaway!!! Prize will be a $25 gift certificate.
And Jamberry has a Buy 3 get 1 free offer for nail wraps.
a Rafflecopter giveaway