I have really been moving slow the last couple days, I don’t know what is wrong with me. I think I finally hit overload. We had a very leisurely Christmas Day, we don’t celebrate but do have a big family meal with whomever wants to come. but then we do that all the time. So there is no reason for me to be so run down, but a little extra rest and I am feeling better. I want to get ahead of this new year planning thing so I am bringing y’all along too. Whomever wants to join along with all of this planning is welcome. This is the pre new year assignment.
- Sometime next week see if you can come to an agreement between you, yourself and you and assemble these items.
- A new calendar you can write on.
- A day planner or even just a notebook, whatever you plan to use, keep it simple.
- Decide what you will use for accounting purposes, if it is new software learn it before the first.
- Organize or get a filing cabinet if you need one.
- make sure you have a calculator and any other planning tools you may need
If you tend to be a perfectionist like me, getting started with new year planning is half the battle, so that is what we will do ahead of time, all of the preparations to get started.
need a good read? check my bookstore
don’t miss a thing Subscribe in a reader