Give Away #10 Bee Strong Vitamins from Supermom
Penny’s note- I got some of these a couple days ago and am really enjoying them, I will give you a full review next Thursday!
Classified as a superfood, our Bee Strong bee pollen contains: 22 amino acids (including the essential eight), 27 minerals, all the vitamins, hormones, and fatty acids you need, and best of all, more than 5,000 enzymes and co-enzymes which health experts credit for healing and regeneration from virtually any health problem but which are mostly absent from today’s diet.
For years I have tried various vitamins and supplements without noticing much difference in my energy level or overall health….and I needed help! I started taking Bee Strong and Berry Well (see this product at the bottom of this page) and by the next day was so full of energy that I could actively work around the house for 12 hours that day! I have continued to have great much more energy than usual, while taking these products, and have noticed much less energy on the days when I forget to take it. I am so excited about these products and that I can share them with you now.
Athletes take bee pollen for strength and endurance while other folks use it to treat all sorts of ailments and toxic conditions. The Nourishing Traditions cookbook explains in depth why we should eat what people ate before the introduction of modern food processing methods lists bee pollen as an essential superfood to be eaten daily as a supplement.
Important Note: If you’re taking bee pollen for the first time, you may experience allergic reactions because of the immediate detoxifying effects provided by the strong presence of enzymes. Nourishing Traditions recommends starting with a small amount, slowly building up to a full dose as you grow accustomed to it.
Manufactured in the USA.
you can thank Erica at http://supermomshealthandwellness.com/
For each contest the rules are the same, please place each entry as a separate comment
- visit the site, come back in a comment and tell me your favorite item from that site.
- if you share about the contest on your blog come back and leave another comment telling me you shared and the url.
- you may comment again for another entry if you subscribe to my feed
- you may comment again for another entry if you use the “share this” link and tell me where you shared
- you may comment again for another entry if you follow me on twitter http://www.twitter.com/pennyraine
- you may comment again for another entry if you add me as a friend on facebook, Penny Raine firstname.lastname@example.org
- you may comment again for another entry if you tell me what is your favorite item in my Stop the Stress Sale
you can have up to 7 entries on each contest, boy am I going to be busy
All contests will be closed Oct 31 at midnight. Winners will be picked randomly on Nov 1 and will be announced by Nov 3rd. Please please please, subscribe to my feed for this week, I sometimes have the hardest time getting ahold of winners especially in a give away this big. You can unsub later if you want, I promise I won’t get offended. Complete give away details here
don’t miss a thing Subscribe in a reader