Wow do I have a to-do list to tackle today. I plan to get this done and more hopefully. It is Tackle it Tuesday after all. I am getting tired of it being so cold, how bout y’all? Ready to see some spring flowers?
- first on my agenda is to send out my monthly Front Porch Fellowship Ezine
- second is to send out our Ministry newsletter “Handfuls On Purpose”
- next is to prepare my daughters site www.jumpinbloomers.com for the new makeover I have for it
- after that I begin evaluating and changing some things here, it is feeling cluttered and taking too long to load and I am wanting some change, I would love some input, can y’all answer some questions with a comment?
Here are my questions.
- does this blog feel cluttered to you or is it just me?
- are there some different things I should add?
- are there some things I should remove?
- should I add links to my books?
- should I remove fun things like the globe widget that shows where visitors are from?
- is it easy to read?
- what changes would encourage you to spend more time here?
- would you rather just see an intro to each post and click to read it or do you like the way it is where you see each post?
- are you subscribed to my feed and receive my posts in your email or a reader?
- anything else you want to tell me?
Thanks so much
Time for another apron giveaway from www.jumpinbloomers.com ! The most coveted prize of all my giveaways, APRONS! from jumpinbloomers.com and just in time, so you can spend November baking to your heart’s content! Most of the items from Jumpinbloomers are custom made but she also has several ready made aprons on her clothes rack page.
This contest is open to US mailing addresses.
This contest will end Saturday October 31 at midnight and a winner chosen and announced Monday.
visit the site Jumpinbloomers.com and come back to tell me in a comment what your favorite is, if you want additional entries you can get them this way
leave a separate comment for each entry
- you can get an extra entry if you subscribe to the Jumpinbloomers mailing list on the front page
- you can get an extra entry if you subscribe to my bookstore mailing list on the front page
- you can get an extra entry if you subscribe in a reader to my blog Subscribe in a reader
- you can get an extra entry if you follow me on twitter and tweet this contest
- you can get an extra entry if you befriend me on facebook and share about this contest
- you can get an extra entry if you blog about this contest on your blog and tell me about it with the url
- you can get an extra entry if you use the “share this” button below, and comment telling me where you shared
- you can get an extra entry if you add my button to your blog, here is the code below, add it to a sidebar or as a widget, then come back and tell me in a comment
<a href=”http://pennyraine.com/blog” mce_href=”http://pennyraine.com/blog” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.purity-hosting.com/blgimg/mepr.png” mce_src=”http://www.purity-hosting.com/blgimg/mepr.png” > </a>
What works for us this Wednesday? Aprons!
Around here we love aprons. We love to make them, we love to wear them and we love to give them as gifts. We have several hanging on a hook in the kitchen. And they are all very used. Mercy is only 6 and she even has her own. They shout “domestic” which is wonderful in my book. And it just so happens that I am giving one away. Check back to this post and get your comment in, it ends tonight.
I have a big giveaway coming up Monday, I am not telling yet exactly what it will be but I will tell you it will involve a very big something from my bookstore.
So get yourself subscribed here so you don’t miss out. And another hint, I often decide to turn one giveaway into a week of giveaways there is just no tellin.
Preview of tomorrow’s freebies, oh, and are you getting your free chocolate every Friday?
Free Quart Of Glidden Paint It’s as easy as it sounds:
This summer, pick out your favorite paint color and we will send you a free quart.
for an order form and complete details. https://www.glidden.com/promotions/free-paint-giveaway.do