We have had the oddest weather here in middle TN this year. Spring appears to be early, or maybe we will get it twice, because it is hard to believe winter was over in the middle of February. Either way we have had rain, lots and lots of rain, and while the sun is shining today there have been plenty of dreary days. Awhile back I asked on facebook, what other folks did to overcome the dreariness. As I was reading their answers, the PERFECT answer arrived in my email inbox. Worship music! That was the answer. I was asked to review this new CD from some of my favorites. Yes! I loved it and it was the cure 🙂 . I am sure it will brighten your day also.
WHOLE HEART by Passion Music 🙂 details below
- Info about Passion: http://passionmusic.com/story/
- “Rooted out of the Passion movement, we are committed to leading people towards renewed intimacy with God and fresh encounters of worship. Passion is more than music. More than events. Passion is a generation living for His name.”
- WHOLE HEART is the new live album from Passion—captured at Passion Conference 2018 in Atlanta, GA.
- Passion Conference 2018 was a beautiful worship experience, and the live album captures each powerful moment, allowing those who were not in attendance to experience it.
- Featuring Passion Artists: Kristian Stanfill, Melodie Malone, Sean Curran, Matt Redman, Crowder.
you can buy it here
Rooted out of the Passion movement, Passion music is committed to leading people towards renewed intimacy with God and fresh encounters of worship. You can listen to Passion music at http://capcmg.me/PassionSpotify
Now for the giveaway, (optional but appreciated) share this article on your favorite social media, and include the hashtags below and comment here with your favorite way to overcome a dreary day, winner chosen at random from commenters on March 1, 9 am central time
#PassionWholeHeart & #FlyBy
“Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.
Only one entrant per mailing address, per giveaway. If you have won a prize from our sponsor Propeller /FlyBy Promotions in the last 30 days on the same blog, you are not eligible to win. Or if you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.