And it is a beautiful one already. Sun is shining, air is clear and crisp, but it is supposed to warm up to a reasonable temp. I have a very busy week ahead, how about you?
Even though it is really pretty outside at the moment we have had a taste testing of the winter ahead. The last couple nights have been extremely cold. Note to self – more firewood is needed. We had been pretty spoiled so far, but alas those winter days will be here soon enough.
I have lots of things to get in order in lots of different directions, so this is an organizing day and probably week.
How much time do you spend organizing and planning?
Ok, onto this week ahead. How about some thankfulness?
I will be adding a I am thankful for post each day, and often with a custom graphic you can use.
I also hope to share about some new planners, one of which I have already purchased, and I would love to hear how you organize your day schedule.
And I have several books that pertain to Thanksgiving Day. I have them available now as pdf ebooks, but I have plans to also format for kindle, hopefully I get that done this week also.
The Holiday package
- Making the Holidays Family Friendly
- Family Bible Study The First Thanksgiving
- Family Bible Study ~ Christ In Christmas
- Creatively Simple- How to Make a Homemade Turkey Dinner with Fixins
and a special free bonus
ALL THESE FOR $9.99
Now onto the rest of the week
still continuing this week
got boys? this is an incredible seminar and it is not too late to join
plans for this week
- some new book reviews, one called growing up social, looks interesting so far
- probably another Lilla Rose Flexi Clip giveaway
- more thoughts on organizing and planning
- and probably some more about good health
- stay tuned!!