Well I have been busy this week not being busy. Honestly. My goal this week its to re-prioritize and take time to ponder on what is important. Ever try that? It really does wonders. Being a momma, a grandmomma, and living on a farm while homeschooling, and having business and ministry commitments and having a heart to minister to and pray for others can be overwhelming if I let it. So the task is to not let it. And sometimes you have to just stop and listen to make sure your plans are His plans. So that is part of my slower than usual moving week. And I think I accomplished just as much as normal 🙂 .
Seems like summer is finally here, after feeling like fall for nearly the last month. Weird weather this year. Hot this week. Hot and dryer. And less humid is nice, I like heat but dryer heat thank you. So after that super surge it seems like the garden finished in a bang, done, not hardly a tomato in sight. Whew. We have so many put up it is amazing. And the never ending acres of jungle grass have slowed down. And life is, well taking a breather for a moment. Or maybe just I am.
But as for this week.
- Don’t forget my BIG giveaway, ending tomorrow giveaway – Flexi clip AND ebook package with Bonus entry options!!!
- and I have a buy a flexi get a book free special on facebook that I have embeded here Free ebook with any Flexi!
- and I have a new parenting article entitled “Mommas don’t let your babies grow up to stay babies”
- and I have a book review Thursday giveaway and review- Alone Yet Not Alone
- and I have a couple surprises Friday