congratulations Joni!!! you are the winner
How about a giveaway from Sew Krafty. They have several great handcrafted items, modest nursing covers, washable nursing pads, diaper bags, wet bags, flannel wipes, cloth Sanitary pads, lined with waterproof PUL, cloth diaper covers and aprons.
Today’s giveaway is for one of these beautiful modest nursing covers, You can cover up and yet still SEE your sweet lil baby. That has always been my determining factor when buying nursing covers. I love items made by Amy, she is super meticulous, and pays lots of attention to details. Many of the items she makes are just the things many Mommy’s want but rarely seem to find the time to make.
This cover is the one we are giving away. Isn’t it pretty? My daughter says she loves this style of cover it because it doesn’t bunch up around the baby’s face, it’s open, the fabric breathable, and best of all you can see them.
These nursing covers are made with boning and an adjustable neck strap. Approx. 24″ x 36″. $14 free shipping. You may combine with any of my other items (diaper covers, wipes, nursing pads, sanitary pads) to save shipping. The more you order, the cheaper the shipping! Made by Amy
Ok, here we go, this will be very easy. US addresses only please.
Sunday the 24th extended to Tuesday the 26th at midnight
Here is how you can enter. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
For your first entry add a comment saying you would like it.
You will be able to gain extra entries by doing the following, and leaving a comment saying you did.
- one extra entry if you are expecting your first baby
- one extra entry if you like them on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CustomMadeBySewKrafty
- one extra entry if you share this with a friend
- one extra entry if you go to their page and comment with your favorite item http://www.facebook.com/CustomMadeBySewKrafty
- one extra entry if you are a grandma wanting this for your daughter
- one extra entry if you leave a word of encouragement comment for other young mothers
- you can get an extra entry if you subscribe to my bookstore mailing list on the front page
- an extra entry if you “like” my facebook page here
- you can get an extra entry if you subscribe in a reader to my blog Subscribe in a reader
- you can get an extra entry if you follow me on twitter
- and an extra entry DAILY if you tweet about this daily
- you can get an extra entry if you befriend me on my personal facebook and post about this
- you can get an extra entry if you post about this on your blog and give a link http://pennyraine.com/blog
~ disclaimer, I am a pro blogger, my opinions are my own, I was supplied with a free product to review and yes if you click on my links most times I do benefit but so will you