More great worship music! Start your day right
What we hear and what we see and what we expose ourselves to influence who we are and how we relate to others. I choose to listen to music that has a message that agrees with God’s Word and invites Him to spend the day with me. This cd is one of my current choices for just those reasons, it is also new and different, not the same ole same ole, even though some of the same ole is good I love to hear a “new song” too . The first song starts out as a prayer and is a great way to start the day. Another great cd as I worship and walk each morning.
There are 10 ways to enter, contest ends October 27. add a separate comment for each entry
- To win leave me a comment telling me why you would like this
- for an extra entry follow them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kyleshermanmusic
- for an extra entry follow them on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KyleShermanTX
- checkout my bookstore and be ready to answer the question, “which book is your favorite? as a comment
- while you are there subscribe to my mailing list
- follow me on Twitter
- “like” my facebook page here and become a friend here
- share this post, and tell me where you shared it
- subscribe to my blog feed here
- comment here about which social media platform is your favorite
more info here …
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RayLynnRecords
Fort Worth-based singer-songwriter Kyle Sherman recently signed on as the flagship artist to brand new label RayLynn Records, an opportunity that presented itself during a time period when a record deal wasn’t even on his radar.
"It’s crazy how God works," Kyle says. ‘Five years ago, I pushed pretty hard to do my own thing as a singer-songwriter, but every well I approached would dry up. It clearly wasn’t the right time." So Kyle continued on a path of leading worship, taking a full-time role as worship leader at Lifechurch.TV’s Fort Worth campus under the leadership of renowned pastor/author Craig Groeschel.
Just 3-years later Kyle made it back to Nashville, pouring his heart into a microphone at Sony studio with veteran producer and country singer-songwriter Mark Collie making his first album. God is faithful. Hear Me, the result of those sessions, is an eclectic and authentic mix of rootsy, southern soul.
as usual, my opinions are all my own but here is the small print
"Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."