THIS IS YOUR KINGDOM COME NOW – featuring Casey Corum & Friends
Gotta love live worship music. I start everyday on the treadmill with worship music playing. Music that was recorded live is always my preference, and Vineyard usually has great music from different places. This album is no different, great stuff and you can win a CD!
There are 10 ways to enter, contest ends October 14. add a separate comment for each entry
- To win leave me a comment telling me why you would like this
- for an extra entry follow them on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/DiscoverVineyard
- for an extra entry follow them on Twitter:https://twitter.com/#!/vineyardmusic
- checkout my bookstore and be ready to answer the question, “which book is your favorite? as a comment
- while you are there subscribe to my mailing list
- follow me on Twitter
- “like” my facebook page here and become a friend here
- share this post, and tell me where you shared it
- subscribe to my blog feed here
- comment here about which social media platform is your favorite
more info here …
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/vineyardmusic/featured
This dynamic new album features veteran worship leader and songwriter Casey Corum and a cast of friends recorded before a full house over two nights at Corum’s home church. Listeners will also be introduced to the powerful voices of Torri Baker (Vineyard Church – Columbus, Ohio) and Crispin Schroeder (Northshore Vineyard – Covington, Louisiana), as well as a 17-voice gospel choir. Threads of R&B, gospel, and modern rock are woven together to create a fresh sound while, at the same time, being deeply rooted in the hallmark Vineyard worship value of intimacy with God.
as always my opinions are my own but here is my disclaimer "Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."