How about a good book for summer reading? The kind that keeps you on the edge of your seat? The kind that you can’t put down? The kinda that you get sunburned reading because you can’t move? And when you finally do move it is only to go sit on the front porch and continue reading? Want one of THOSE books? How about if it actually can open your eyes and transform your life? How about if it reminds you you aren’t crazy? How about if it revives your prayer life because it gives you a glimpse of the reality all around you that most folks are ignoring? How about if it gives you hope?
It just so happens I have a print AUTOGRAPHED copy! And I have it to give away!
Just like there is a moving current under seemingly still water, there is also a very, very, deadly serious spirit world. And it is anything but still. Cellar Doors gives us a glimpse into that world without glorifying the dark side. It is real, very real, and we need to see it. This book is a novel, a fictional novel, yet it is all too real. Trust me, a very real God will speak to you through this if you are willing to hear. This book is for the saved, the unsaved and the ones who can’t quite figure out where they stand. It is not for the faint of heart.
Can you tell I loved it? Well I did . You will too.
from the authors’ description
For those who know me, writing a book like Cellar Doors may seem a bit out of character. I’m not exactly the most serious guy in the room. Humor has generally been my social crutch. But as the story took shape, I found common ground with the characters. The struggles they faced were familiar. Life is not always pretty, nor bright. Sometimes, a soul lost in the dark craves more than humor. Sometimes, a flashlight is more practical. My hope is Cellar Doors will be that flashlight.
This giveaway will end June 25th, check out the details below
This contest is open to US mailing addresses.
visit the site Cellar Doors website and come back to tell me in a comment what your favorite part is, if you want additional entries you can get them this way
leave a separate comment for each entry
- checkout the pinterest page, and tell me what you like there
- you can get an extra entry if you like the Cellar Doors’ authors facebook page
- get an extra entry if you follow Cellar Doors on twitter
- you can get an extra entry if you subscribe to my bookstore mailing list on the front page
- you can get an extra entry if you subscribe in a reader to my blog Subscribe in a reader
- you can get an extra entry if you follow me on twitter and tweet this contest
- you can get an extra entry if you befriend me on facebook and share about this contest
- you can get an extra entry if you “like” my facebook page here
- you can get an extra entry if you blog about this contest on your blog and tell me about it with the url
- you can get an extra entry if you use the “share this” button below, and comment telling me where you shared