Another great giveaway from my dear friends at Kit Naturals.
This time it is for their wonderful Bountiful Balm, this stuff is incredible.
Versatile, multipurpose, skin fixer…whether you’ve got a bug bite, bee sting, or stubborn sore this’ll do the trick! Dry patches? Diaper rash? No worries…this is even cloth diaper safe! This balm has been tested in Africa and the Middle East by real working men & women whose health depended on a natural product with real healing power!
I like this every bit as much as the Orange Cream, do you remember me talking about it?
In case you missed my review awhile back I will quote it for you here.
A few weeks ago I got the most wonderful gift in the mail from my dear friend Kathleen Gilmore. Something from her new home business Kit Naturals. It was some of her Orange Silk Cream, I agreed to try it out and give her my opinion. now Kathleen has known me for awhile so she knew I only tell the truth and never hype things up. However I do get excited about stuff that is really good. Well let me tell you, this stuff is good. In fact it is better than good. I can’t decide if I like the smell or feel of it better. I truly wish I could create a “smell button” to let you smell this online. In the winter especially I tend to get really dry skin. Especially my hands. The first time I applied the cream I thought, hmm, nice but might be a little oily feeling, to be honest I probably used too much because it felt so good, but either way after about a minute it was all absorbed anyway. It felt really, really good and there was no left over oily feeling. And it has really helped where I had dry skin. I had to nearly arm wrestle it away from daughters, ha ha, but Momma always wins! Kathleen my dear you have done well! The only way she could possibly make this better is to sell it in gallon sized jugs! But since no one really ever needs to use that much I will just learn a little self control. I honestly can not say I have ever found a cream I like better. Since I used to own high end beauty salons in California that is my educated opinion. I pray that the Lord blesses Kit Naturals, and the Gilmore family abundantly! I might also add that their website is absolutely beautiful!Now in addition to my trying it out, I also get to give away a jar of cream!!! Yay!!!
This is how you can win. The comments must be added here to get you in for the drawing. The drawing will end Sunday the 8th at midnight, and I will announce a winner Monday
Kathleen has graciously allowed me to offer this open to everyone! Yep, where ever you live, if you win she will ship it to you, now folks tell me how often that happens?
Here is how you enter, you may have one entry for each of the following, give me a separate comment for each. There are two ways to get extra entries daily.
- check out the Kit Naturals site and tell me your most wanted item
- you can have an extra entry if you “like” Kit Naturals on facebook
- you can get an extra entry if you subscribe to the PennyRaine.com/bookstore mailing list on the front page
- you can get an extra entry if you click on the “like” icon at the end of this post
- you can get an extra entry if you give a me a suggestion for a new ebook, reminders of previous ones qualify too
- you can get an extra entry if you subscribe in a reader to my blog Subscribe in a reader
- you can get an extra entry if you follow me on twitter and tweet this contest, you can do this daily
- you can get an extra entry if you befriend me on facebook and share about this contest
- you can get an extra entry if you blog about this contest on your blog and tell me about it with the url
- you can get an extra entry if you use the “share this” button below, and comment telling me where you shared, you can do this daily
Disclaimer: KIT Naturals provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. All of my opinions are my own. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I honestly love this product!