How to Make Homemade Pop Tarts
Pop Tarts, also known as toaster pastries, are typically a breakfast food but can be great fun at anytime. They can even be pretty healthy when made at home. Remember anytime you make something at home you have control over what goes into it. Just for the sake of showing you something new we are using our own recipe with peanut butter and chocolate here. It might not be the healthiest but it sure is different and very tasty and creative!
My goal isn’t to teach cooking as much as it is to encourage creativity. Don’t be afraid to try new things. You don’t need fancy equipment or appliances. Children especially love to gather in the kitchen and help with these types of projects. Have fun!
not just a recipe, but a very detailed How To ebook with step by step instructions and lots of pictures
$7.95 regular price
This is just one of a series of Creatively Simple “How to” ebooks approx 32 pages with lots of pictures ebook download
*** please comment by telling me another “homemaking how-to” ebook you would like me to write
This contest is open for entries until midnight Saturday October 31th. winner announced Monday
Please list each entry in a separate comment.
You will be able to gain extra entries by doing the following,
- you can get an extra entry if you subscribe to my bookstore mailing list on the front page
- you can get an extra entry if you subscribe in a reader to my blog Subscribe in a reader
- you can get an extra entry if you follow me on twitter
- and an extra entry DAILY if you tweet about this daily
- you can get an extra entry if you befriend me on facebook and post about this
- you can get an extra entry if you post about this on your blog and give a link http://pennyraine.com/blog
- you can also get an extra entry by adding my button to your sidebar
<a href=”http://pennyraine.com/blog” mce_href=”http://pennyraine.com/blog” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.purity-hosting.com/blgimg/mepr.png” mce_src=”http://www.purity-hosting.com/blgimg/mepr.png” > </a>