Time for our #5 Bloggy Love Giveaway!!!!
Another favorite with the yogurt book is Creatively Simple – How to Make Homemade Granola ebook
Last day, I have had giveaways each day all week long! Go back and enter them all! I rarely do things small . all of this weeks contests end May 1.
Making granola is just plain fun! You really can’t go wrong and you can be really creative. We buy old fashioned oatmeal in bulk partly just because we like to make so much granola. Granola can be pretty much anything you want it to be. Include some oats, oil, sweetener, nuts and fruit and toast it in the oven and you have homemade granola, it is that easy! Well almost, come join us in the kitchen and we show you exactly how we make it.
This ebook is available in my bookstore.
visit the site Penny Raine Bookstore and come back to tell me in a comment what your favorites are, if you want additional entries you can get them this way
leave a separate comment for each entry
- you can get an extra entry if you subscribe to my bookstore mailing list on the front page
- you can get an extra entry if you subscribe in a reader to my blog Subscribe in a reader
- you can get an extra entry if you follow me on twitter and tweet this contest
- you can get an extra entry if you befriend me on facebook and share about this contest
- you can get an extra entry if you blog about this contest on your blog and tell me about it with the url
- you can get an extra entry if you use the “share this” button below, and comment telling me where you shared
- you can get an extra entry if you add my button to your blog, here is the code below, add it to a sidebar or as a widget, then come back and tell me in a comment