Whoo hoo I have bloggy friends! Lori from Beyond the Garden nominated me for an award, and I accept! She said I deserve an award because;
“to Penny Raine for her, out of the ordinary life and love she has for it”
OK, Lori, what is so out of the ordinary about living on a 150 yr old farm with a herd of horses, a couple dairy cows and more than a half dozen children and a hubby who preaches to jail inmates? Sounds perfectly normal to me.
Hmmm, now let me see, I get to give this to 7 friends …… easy because all of these are friends I admire
- my dear friend Robin Sampson, who is wise beyond her years, she has several blogs but her main one is Heart of Wisdom
- Jenni from One Thing, cause I can relate to her big family funnies
- Kimberly Eddy from Joyful Momma who is the picture of “get-r-done” and then some, one of the most industrious women I know
- Jennifer from Quiverfull Family who got REALLY saved! and loves to talk about it
- my dear younger sister Chelsey from Joyfully Living who is an inspiration to wives and mommas everywhere
- Laura from Organizing Junkie, we share a crazy passion for organizing!
- and of course my kindrid sister Angela, whom I first met as Japangela when she lived in Japan who is real as real gets, (I love real) even though her blog is on Xanga and too hard to comment on cause I never can remember my xanga password, but I anxiously await her posts that come in my email every morning, and always pray for her cause I love her so much! And yes your Sonny is great! and Good Golly I just read about your matching socks and realized I still have your UN-matching socks!
- and last but not least my most admired blogging hero Crystal Paine, of Biblicalwomanhood and MoneySavingMom
Now according to the rules I have to:
- Put the logo on my blog
- Add the link to the person who awarded me
- Nominate at least 7 (or more) others for this award
- add links to those 7 on my blog and
- Leave a message for my nominees on their blogs
whoo hoo done deal, except I still can’t figure out why I am out of the ordinary, somebody tell me please ….