my Mercy plays the harmonica, and boy is it something, makes you feel like you are on a raft on a slow moving river with mossy trees overhead and a cold iced tea in one hand, in other words, very peaceful and relaxing, from a 5 yr old little girl. hhhmmm
Are you interested in learning more about blogging traffic? Well here is the best of the best info there is. While the investment is well worth it for serious bloggers, you can learn a LOT from just the promotional materials. I have learned tremendous amounts without spending a dime. If you are serious about blogging you need this info. Traffic Secrets is brand new information being released today.
I have a productive day planned here. I have learned to not only make a “to do” list but to prioritize it. So here goes.
- Finish and send off the remaining 10 out of 50 lessons I am writing for www.homeschoolradioshows.com
- Finish and send out my ministry newsletter for Glorybound Ministries , if you get right to it, you can subscribe for free and still get today’s news at www.awesomeglory.com/subscribe.html
- Send out a newsletter for my daughter’s site www.jumpinbloomers.com and plan a giveaway of a holiday apron
- Plan weekly menu with Georgia
- Plan canning with Hannah
- work on my new sites, it isn’t up yet, but the first release will be www.Bless-My-Budget.com, and will include all of my money saving tips in detail, and some great resources! stay tuned!
- work on school records
- Hubby wants me to be his guest on the radio tonight we will see if I get to that, but you can hear him anyway online, www.wmrb910am.com at 6 pm central time
- that is more than enough for one day!
what do you hve planned for your day? Did you spend time with the Lord first? How is this for a Tackle it Tuesday post?